me. you. everybody.

.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Cake thoughts.

 Thoughts, randomly created by our brain can either make us happy or sad or angry or disappointed or inspired. I wish we can always choose the good things over weird and negative ones. I have always love to sit at one corner and watch. What can I do to make the situation better? I see people disappointing their love ones by words and gestures. It hurts, I wish I could amend the face expressions of disappointments and embarrassment. Why do we tend to hurt people that we love when they are hoping for something from us? Especially when we know well that we can afford to fulfil them? 

I see a lot of new things lately. Peoples expressing their random thoughts, sometimes hurtful, sometimes impressive, at times they become so complicated. It makes me happy seeing joy and laughter being portrayed in so many ways. Especially the obvious one. So keep on affecting people with those good vibes, it’s amazing!

Let’s be happier and wonderful.