me. you. everybody.

.

Monday, February 08, 2021

mind games.

I often relate disappointment and sadness with so many random things. Sometimes it was just over silly events that happened unexpectedly. I have come to realized about my ability to play the mind puzzles while sleeping and it was seriously exhausting. I cannot take control over this tedious and complex thinking.

For instance, i play games in my sleep. The same game that i play during the day such as Sudoku or Bubbles Shooting. I cannot comprehend this act and i definitely do not approve it. I realized that i was playing these games in my mind and subconsciously made myself aware that i was sleeping. Urghh.. Why?

Sometimes i had a conversation with myself while sleeping. I play with my thoughts and disagree with my previous actions for the day when my brain was just screaming to rest. How can i think and sleep at the same time? Does that mean that i was thinking too much and constantly arguing with myself silently? My husband said i was having a conversation with a customer while sleeping last time. He thought i was talking on the phone in the middle of the night with some random people. Imagine yourself trying to solve a problem in the dark, in the middle of the night, while sleeping, and your voice is loud as if you are talking to someone. Creepy. At least for the other person. 

I'm having a hard time to sleep early. 
I guess i am constantly thinking. So tiring. Sigh.