mOshi²!!
Sejujurnya aku ni tgh tadhe prasaan.. huhuhu..
Ape ithu Mala Gongyi Daxue?
[Sile rujuk bdk cina mane yg anda knali. Ngee..]
Ouhh..
Just now aku bkk mp4.
n dgn x sgaje tercetus idea nk
create "100 soalan n statement".
then maw jwb dgn tajuk2 lagu kt mp4 yg kuar scare random.
hohoho.. mepek tol..
Here it is..
1. What am i thinking right now?
BIG GIRLS DONT CRY
2. what is life to me?
BETTER OFF ALONE
3. do i love someone?
BECAUSE OF YOU
3. do i love myself?
DONT FORGET ABOUT US
4. i think love is...
BY THE WAY
5. i seriously adore..
EVERYTHING'S JUST WONDERFUL
6.I think i really hate..
SAMPAI MENUTUP MATA
7.in this life,i really need:
UNFAITHFUL
8. I think i look like:
GIMME MORE
9. all the things around me are:
TOKYO DRIFT
10. Last night i dreamt about:
SET YOU ON FIRE
11. tonight i wanna dream about:
WAKE UP CALL
12. tomorrow i want something like:
CRAWLING
13. i think i am forgetting:
NEVER AGAIN
14. i try to cheerup but..
MUSNAH
15. my world is..
RIDE FOR YOU
16. i do really care about:
STAY
17. Right now i'm thinking about...
KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR
18. it is so obvious that..
I'M IN LOVE
19. i hate someone because of..
BLACKHEART
20. i wanna tell someone my secret about..
AYAT² CINTA
21.it's funny that..
CONFESSION OF A BROKEN HEART
22. I LOVE TO:
I'M YOURS
23. this life is freaking wonderful if i had:
GHOST OF YOU
24. Oh no! i think..
IT'S TEARING UP MY HEART
25. its awful if..
SCARECROW ADAMS
26. i will shut up my mouth if:
I'M NOT OKAY
27. I keep thinking about__________________ lately.
ADA APA DENGAN CINTA
28. somehow i wish i could be:
MATAHARI
29. but then i hope that:
WOULD U BE MY GIRLFRIEND
[whattttttttaaa?????]
30. Everything is:
HERE I AM
31. my favourite part in this life is:
EMPTY
32. someday i will be:
TRUE LOVE
33. somehow i believe that:
SETIA
34. i think i should:
BREAKAWAY
35. people keeps telling me that:
SHE LOVES ME NOT
36. i think i should trust others but..
DARE
37. i got no idea about____________right now.
MY DECEMBER
38. I got___________________in my heart.
INTUITION
39. Seriously!!!!!
CINTA INI MEMBUNUHKU
40. argh!!!!
EVERYTHING
41. i love my buddies but:
ONE LOVE
42. I think people next to my room are:
THROUGH THE PAIN
43. there's nothing i can't do in this world except:
CONTAGIOUS
44. Hoy! it is supposed to be:
HIS MISTAKES
45. and not...
INVISIBLE
46. i tried to tell him many times that:
YOU'LL BE UNDER MY WHEEL
47. I love to eat..
THAT'S WHY
48. i think i hate to cry but:
MAKES ME WONDER
49. if i had a pet, i would named it:
ITU AKU
50. or maybe...
WAWASAN SETIA PELAJAR
[hahahahahhahaha!! taley trime tol!]
51. currently listening to:
GOODBYE MY LOVER
52. i always wish that..
ADRENALIN
53. and somehow i cant help it if i..
BREAK IT OFF
54. I love my hair but..
CAN U KEEP A SECRET?
55. i adore someone's phone and..
SCAR
56. It freaks me out when there's..
KAMU
57. i always try to forget..
HANDS DOWN
58. But _________________________keeps coming in my head.
SORRY,BLAME IT ON ME
59. i don't think i should ______________________ right now.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
60. ouh dear, i think suddenly remember about..
COULD TELL A LOVE
61. i think i should lie about something when i had..
CANCER
62. i will always remember that..
I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU [wohooooooo!! hotak tol!]
63. i'm not pretty and this is..
THINGS I'LL NEVER SAY
64. i'm not smart and..
IT'S NOT MY TIME
65. i know who i am but..
MEANT TO LIVE
66. things that i will never ever forget is..
IT'S ME, BITCHES [wahhh!! nape lgu ni yg kuar lak? ceyh!]
67. i shouldnt believe someone if i..
BLIND
68. life is so easy when:
REHAB
69. life is freaking hard when:
DISENCHANTED
70. my favourite song would be..
THE HELL SONG
71. if i love something,it is because of..
COME CLEAN
72. and if it's not,it would be because of..
UMBRELLA
73. i admire..
BETTER IN TIME
74. i think rainbows are..
SHAKE YER' BODY
75. i think i look like..
PAPER PLANES
76. black is...
PIECE OF ME
77. i love purple because..
THAT THING YOU DO
78. if u really knew me, u will also know that..
I WANNA LOVE U
79. The real reason i want u to know this is because of..
MY PREROGATIVE
80. the real definition about love to me is..
NO MATTER
81. the real meaning of having fun is..
HATE THAT I LOVE YOU
82. the most important thing to me is..
WITH YOU
83. My real friends are defined as..
END OF ME
84. i can only keep a secret when..
YOU FOUND ME
85. last week i was singing _________________________ in the bathroom.
JADI PENDAMPINGKU
86. i was laughing just now because of..
TEENAGERS
87. memories are defined as..
SANDSTORM
88. What was the last thing in my mind before i slept yesterday?
MY BABY YOU
89. tonight i will be thinking about ____________________ before i sleep.
BREAKING DISHES
90. I feel so stupid when i think about:
MIMPI YG PASTI
91. the song that i will always miss is..
ENDLESS STORY
92. deep inside my heart, i really want...
MANEATER
93. i wanna shout out when..
TENTANG SESEORANG
94. i really hope that once i get up from bed tomorrow, i will..
PLUGIN BABY
95. hey! the question is almost 100! i think i should ____________ now!!
YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING
96. i'll say thanks only if i..
RUNAWAY
97. before i end this crap, i will find..
BEST IN ME
98. i think insects are..
BROKEN
99. life is all about _______________________________ and love is all about_____________________.
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ---- INNOCENCE
100. i think i'm done because..
SAMPAI SYURGA
Tadhe idea sungguh smpai ini yang jadik nye..
huhuhuuu..
esok anta assignment
MALAYSIA PREMIERSHIP STUDIES!!!
Then i'm done.
got replacement klaz OB sabtu then ahad mlm SM.
next week got test management accounting pule.
haish..
p/s: BOSAN TOL POST KALI NI. UHUU..
Note:
Mala Gongyi Daxue = UiTM.
[tadhe kne mngena dgn isi post ini. sekadar hiasan. huu..]