Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Friday, October 28, 2016

Sleepless

Lately I've been visioning a lot of weird things in my head. All the creepy stuffs started to dancing in my mind whenever I tried to close my eyes and sleep. It has been several weeks that I've been experiencing those sleepless nights. I'm tired and want to recover but how?

Some things, they don't just vanish after the rain stops. Certain marks, they don't just disappear and replaced with all the rainbow bucketful golden coins. I wonder who created that story. 🤔

The thing now is, my brain resists to stop thinking. I was even wondering stuffs when i was sleeping last night. It gaves me scars at the same spot. Now the clock is showing 03:13 in the morning. What do I do now when my system is rebooting and changing its schedule??

And even after so long... suddenly I start to write again?