Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Saturday, July 09, 2011

Under my skin.


Life keeps on changing, that's what they used to tell me. Today, human beings are no longer behaving like how those in previous did. We're not trying to argue who is in the bright or dark side, by the way. It seems like people nowadays are very judgmental. No, don't get me wrong. After all, everyone has their right to voice out what's in their mind, right?

Last night, i experienced some eerie moments alone in my room. I heard liquid droppings and voices from the outside of my windows. I dare not see or make any kind of contact with 'anything' at that moment. I never wished to - so i remained silent. Realizing that there was just my brother and i staying at home last night, i wasn't brave enough to open the door and try to get him around as the clock showed 430am on my laptop's screen. Damn! The sound and voices last for several minutes. I think i did smell some different fragrances which i couldn't even identify where did those come from. It tooks me several time to try and keeps on trying and tell myself that those were only my imaginations. I think i succeeded.

This morning, i woke up and pondered.
Is that how i actually deal with things everyday? By keeps on telling myself that things are going to be better even though i know if those are just lies that i keep on doing to myself?
Coaxing myself, swallow all the pains and bitterness?
While on the other side, people around me think that i am doing just fine. So there's no need to care about what i feel? Maybe yes, maybe not.

Just in case if i couldn't take it anymore, i'll just leave.
From whom?
You. Yes, i really mean YOU.

Literally.