Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Sunday, May 01, 2011

Love is..


"Have you ever been in love?"
"Yes"
"How does it feels like?"
"Indescribable"
"Why? Because it is too subjective?"
"Perhaps"
"Did he broke your heart or you're the one who left?"
". . ."
"Why?"
"Why are you asking me this question at the first place?"
"I'm trying to find a way to make you happy"
"What makes you think that i am not happy?"
"Your sad face. Your tone"
"And you're summarizing my emotions based on that?"
". . ."

"What do you want?"
"A definition of love"
"Sorry, i couldn't provide you one"
"I thought you've been in love before?"
"But i didn't say that i know how to define it"
"You love him, don't you?"
"Yes, I do love 'Him'.."
"When are you planning to see him?"
"I don't know. He won't tell me when can I meet Him"
"He do not wish to see you?"
"What do you mean? Whom are you referring to?"
"Why? Who were you thinking of when i asked you the first question?"
"Which one?"
"Do you love him?"
"Ohh.."
"Who?"
"God"
". . ."
-------------------------------------------

"Where are you going to?"
"A better place"
"Can you take me too?"
"No, your time will come soon. But maybe not today"
"Please?"
"No"
"Okay. Where are you going to, actually?"
"A date"
"No wonder you're not taking me with you"
". . ."
"With the guy you love?"
"No"
"Then who?"
"Not with a guy"
"A girl?"
"No"
"Then?"
". . ."
--------------------------------

He stared at her tombstone with wonders. Now, he thinks that he started to understand what love is all about.  Even though the definition is very subjective, but one will find their very own definition as they started to discover life in their own ways.

Including me? Yeah. Including me.
And love doesn't mean that you will get whatever you always wish for.

Love,
FzaIbrahim