Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Title : You're My Honeybee.


I started my day with swollen eyes. Ahh, morning class. Had my bath and got dressed before putting my make-up on. My mind was empty and i can barely remember things i did today except for some important things which forced me to do so. I have terrible flu. I mean TERRIBLE. Really. And still. Sigh.

I need panadol soluble and i need to consume it twice per day for 3 days in a row. That was what my friend told me in our morning class. Sigh again. Get well soon Fza! Well. I actually have 1 song to share. I composed it few days ago accidentally. And yeah. I hope you enjoy it!




If you can't see the player box above, you can listen to the song here:
You're My Honeybee.wma


FzaIbrahim - You're My Honeybee =)