Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Monday, October 18, 2010

Weird.


Do you know that i rarely have dreams? I mean, the one when we fall asleep. Last week, i had one before last two days. Those dreams are quite interrelated. Ahh.. Let's not talk about it. Yesterday's evening, Nadya took me to our favourite paddy field spot. This time, we used different road. Before we reached the main road, i saw a house. I think i've seen that house before. I tried to recall where. Bink!! It was in one of my dreams. I've been to the house before - in my dream, not in real life. Weird, i have never been to the area before but i've seen it 1st in my dream. In fact, yesterday was the 1st time i saw the house in real life. Exactly the same house with the same environment. It looks empty. I think something was in my mind at the moment we passes that house. It was......
Ok,ok. Forget it. Let's not invent new questions in mind. Stop.