Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Monday, October 25, 2010

Maybe it is time.


Maybe it is time for me to discover something different. Exploring new things using the bright side of me as the tool.
Maybe it is time to let go all those bad things and give chance to the good one.
Maybe it is time to set my mind free and make belief that the grass is always greener on the other side.
Maybe it is time to learn how to show my happiness sincerely and throw away all the pain and sorrow.

Naahh.. I always choose to be a positive person. Why? Well, being positive can keep me healthy longer and lessen the wrinkles and pimples on my face. Cool statement, Fza! T_T

Btw.. Just in case if you ask,
I think i am doing good being with myself right here.