Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

déjà vu and odd scenes. T__T

Have you ever heard about déjà vu? Well, in French, it means 'already seen'.  Basically, it is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the recent past), although the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain. You feel like you've been to one place or you've been through one situation before where actually, it is your very first time. I mean, not even in your dream. Me? Always. Too bad, I realize that i could not avoid it. T__T

Besides déjà vu, i also notice that i always witness something bad coincidently such as accidents or minor mistakes made by others. Let me give you the picture. 

SCENE 1
I know a kid is running near me. When i turn my face to the kid, he or she will immediately fall.
SCENE 2:
 I glance at a car on a road. Once the car catches my attention, it hits another car in a sudden.
SCENE 3:
 I purposely look at someone in the library, suddenly he or she will fall without any acceptable reason. T_T

Those 3 scenes above are several examples to give you clearer picture. I sometimes feel weird about this matter. The thing is, things turned bad once i had my eyes at a scene-to-be subject. I'm not sure if those are really accidents but it happens frequently. Haiz.