Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Sunday, February 07, 2010

Move on! Move on! :)


I'm having quite a simple yet exciting life this whole week!
I've been here and there and enjoying my self as a student, friend and sister.
It was extremely great!

I just don't give a damn about what do others' want to say. I just don't! I'm just glad that i could spend all the spare time i had the way i want it to. Seriously, life is beautiful if u know how to appreciate it. Discover what u want, need and like. There should be no more time to be wasted!

I realize something..

Whenever we do a mistake, we should never feel remorse. Wake up!
Those mistakes would make us grow up to be a better person. Agreed? Disagreed? 

Well, think wisely.