Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Rain stops for a while, here come sunshine!



    Be patient!                                   God is wise!
                You'll be fine!


 I KNOW YOU'RE STRONG! 
                
Cheer up!                                   .                                                   
                                  Pray to God!


---------------------------------------------------------------------


Hail people! Hey u! Yes, i mean u! The readers!
Look at those words up there! Some of them belong to you right? You know what i figure out today? There are still some people who care about others instead of themselves. I just wanna say thank you so much for such beautiful words and advices from all of you to keep me live better. I believe that i am getting better.*atleast for today*. I am a kind of girl who always think about the past and try to learn from it.*sometimes i just tried too hard*. Hell yes, it is difficult but still, i have to move on right? What i've learn the most in these few days is being appreciative. I should always be.


Let me tell you what I just discovered today:


1. Whenever I feel like giving up, I have to have a very STRONG FAITH in me.
*Kak,thank you. You made me realize this.*
2. God is the main key for everything. If I belief and always remember the existence of Him, He will always remember to help me up!
3. Let bygone be bygone. Even though it is freaking hard. *sigh!*
4. There are so many HUGE things coming up in the future. If I don't know how to deal with the past, how can i move on and face new things? RIGHT??
5. I think i have to learn how to be more grateful.


Dear god,
Thank you so much.
*smiling*


p/s: kawan²! Thanks juge ye! :)