Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Friday, October 30, 2009

To My Best Friend! This is for u..



This is not an ordinary post.

Ouh no.. I made someone sad..
I'm sorry. I might look happy in blog but..
Haiz.. I'm trying to ONLY show my happinessinstead of the sad part of me.. :(
Very² sorry..

Best friend..

i didn't mean to hurt u.
What i did was not the things that i wanted to.
It's just that i feel different after the *incident*.
i felt like u don't have the freedom to feel happyto make your decision when u are always with me.
u feels like it is necessary to take care of my feelings
- and hence, u made a sacrifice.

i know u r a kind person
- u always realize that u need to consider my feelings.
But u made a HUGE sacrifice
- which can actually makes u happier if u don't decide it that way.
Yes, i might be sad. But that will only betemporary
- and you know that!
But still, u decide it that way.
We've promise - we're BESH FRIEND FOREVER! [BFF!]
So u don't actually have to be scared of loosing me.
I'm always here - always for u.
There're no such statement as
"i hate u"
"i am annoyed with u"
"I don't wanna be your friend anymore"

NO! NO! NO!

Never! Not even to ANY OF MY FRIENDS.
Not ever! [That is so not me. Remember that!]

Best Friend..

I will never leave u.
We laugh together and we cry together.
Yesterday, today, tomorrow and always..

My Dear Best Friend..

"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."
-Anonymous

I need to tell u this:
I do know when there is something wrong with u even though u never show it to me.

“The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.”
-Unknown

I need to tell u this:
Even though u do not always tell things when i am with u,
i always enjoy the moment

"Tears may come and go,
But there's one thing I know.
All my life you're a friend of mine.
You can depend on me.
I'll be fine...
'Cause you're a friend of mine."
-Clarence Clemens

I need to tell u this:
U r always my best buddy. I'm always fine when u'r with me.

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
-
Anonymous

I need to tell u this:
I always listen and would always do.