Quote of the Day:

"Allah always provide us with better things if we keep on trusting Him. Faith and hard work would help.."
-FzaIbrahim

TIME:



Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Mala Gongyi Daxué??


fza.ithu.zazha

mOshi²!!
Sejujurnya aku ni tgh tadhe prasaan.. huhuhu..
Ape ithu Mala Gongyi Daxue?
[Sile rujuk bdk cina mane yg anda knali. Ngee..]

Ouhh..
Just now aku bkk mp4.
n dgn x sgaje tercetus idea nk
create "100 soalan n statement".
then maw jwb dgn tajuk2 lagu kt mp4 yg kuar scare random.
hohoho.. mepek tol..

Here it is..

1. What am i thinking right now?
BIG GIRLS DONT CRY

2. what is life to me?
BETTER OFF ALONE

3. do i love someone?
BECAUSE OF YOU

3. do i love myself?
DONT FORGET ABOUT US

4. i think love is...
BY THE WAY

5. i seriously adore..
EVERYTHING'S JUST WONDERFUL

6.I think i really hate..
SAMPAI MENUTUP MATA

7.in this life,i really need:
UNFAITHFUL

8. I think i look like:
GIMME MORE

9. all the things around me are:
TOKYO DRIFT

10. Last night i dreamt about:
SET YOU ON FIRE

11. tonight i wanna dream about:
WAKE UP CALL

12. tomorrow i want something like:
CRAWLING

13. i think i am forgetting:
NEVER AGAIN

14. i try to cheerup but..
MUSNAH

15. my world is..
RIDE FOR YOU

16. i do really care about:
STAY

17. Right now i'm thinking about...
KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR

18. it is so obvious that..
I'M IN LOVE

19. i hate someone because of..
BLACKHEART

20. i wanna tell someone my secret about..
AYAT² CINTA

21.it's funny that..
CONFESSION OF A BROKEN HEART

22. I LOVE TO:
I'M YOURS

23. this life is freaking wonderful if i had:
GHOST OF YOU

24. Oh no! i think..
IT'S TEARING UP MY HEART

25. its awful if..
SCARECROW ADAMS

26. i will shut up my mouth if:
I'M NOT OKAY

27. I keep thinking about__________________ lately.
ADA APA DENGAN CINTA

28. somehow i wish i could be:
MATAHARI

29. but then i hope that:
WOULD U BE MY GIRLFRIEND
[whattttttttaaa?????]


30. Everything is:
HERE I AM

31. my favourite part in this life is:
EMPTY

32. someday i will be:
TRUE LOVE

33. somehow i believe that:
SETIA

34. i think i should:
BREAKAWAY

35. people keeps telling me that:
SHE LOVES ME NOT

36. i think i should trust others but..
DARE

37. i got no idea about____________right now.
MY DECEMBER

38. I got___________________in my heart.
INTUITION

39. Seriously!!!!!
CINTA INI MEMBUNUHKU

40. argh!!!!
EVERYTHING

41. i love my buddies but:
ONE LOVE

42. I think people next to my room are:
THROUGH THE PAIN

43. there's nothing i can't do in this world except:
CONTAGIOUS

44. Hoy! it is supposed to be:
HIS MISTAKES

45. and not...
INVISIBLE

46. i tried to tell him many times that:
YOU'LL BE UNDER MY WHEEL

47. I love to eat..
THAT'S WHY

48. i think i hate to cry but:
MAKES ME WONDER

49. if i had a pet, i would named it:
ITU AKU

50. or maybe...
WAWASAN SETIA PELAJAR
[hahahahahhahaha!! taley trime tol!]

51. currently listening to:
GOODBYE MY LOVER

52. i always wish that..
ADRENALIN

53. and somehow i cant help it if i..
BREAK IT OFF

54. I love my hair but..
CAN U KEEP A SECRET?

55. i adore someone's phone and..
SCAR

56. It freaks me out when there's..
KAMU

57. i always try to forget..
HANDS DOWN

58. But _________________________keeps coming in my head.
SORRY,BLAME IT ON ME

59. i don't think i should ______________________ right now.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

60. ouh dear, i think suddenly remember about..
COULD TELL A LOVE

61. i think i should lie about something when i had..
CANCER

62. i will always remember that..
I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU [wohooooooo!! hotak tol!]

63. i'm not pretty and this is..
THINGS I'LL NEVER SAY

64. i'm not smart and..
IT'S NOT MY TIME

65. i know who i am but..
MEANT TO LIVE

66. things that i will never ever forget is..
IT'S ME, BITCHES [wahhh!! nape lgu ni yg kuar lak? ceyh!]

67. i shouldnt believe someone if i..
BLIND

68. life is so easy when:
REHAB

69. life is freaking hard when:
DISENCHANTED

70. my favourite song would be..
THE HELL SONG

71. if i love something,it is because of..
COME CLEAN

72. and if it's not,it would be because of..
UMBRELLA

73. i admire..
BETTER IN TIME

74. i think rainbows are..
SHAKE YER' BODY

75. i think i look like..
PAPER PLANES

76. black is...
PIECE OF ME

77. i love purple because..
THAT THING YOU DO

78. if u really knew me, u will also know that..
I WANNA LOVE U

79. The real reason i want u to know this is because of..
MY PREROGATIVE

80. the real definition about love to me is..
NO MATTER

81. the real meaning of having fun is..
HATE THAT I LOVE YOU

82. the most important thing to me is..
WITH YOU

83. My real friends are defined as..
END OF ME

84. i can only keep a secret when..
YOU FOUND ME

85. last week i was singing _________________________ in the bathroom.
JADI PENDAMPINGKU

86. i was laughing just now because of..
TEENAGERS

87. memories are defined as..
SANDSTORM

88. What was the last thing in my mind before i slept yesterday?
MY BABY YOU

89. tonight i will be thinking about ____________________ before i sleep.
BREAKING DISHES

90. I feel so stupid when i think about:
MIMPI YG PASTI

91. the song that i will always miss is..
ENDLESS STORY

92. deep inside my heart, i really want...
MANEATER

93. i wanna shout out when..
TENTANG SESEORANG

94. i really hope that once i get up from bed tomorrow, i will..
PLUGIN BABY

95. hey! the question is almost 100! i think i should ____________ now!!
YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING

96. i'll say thanks only if i..
RUNAWAY

97. before i end this crap, i will find..
BEST IN ME

98. i think insects are..
BROKEN

99. life is all about _______________________________ and love is all about_____________________.
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ---- INNOCENCE

100. i think i'm done because..
SAMPAI SYURGA

Tadhe idea sungguh smpai ini yang jadik nye..
huhuhuuu..
esok anta assignment
MALAYSIA PREMIERSHIP STUDIES!!!

Then i'm done.
got replacement klaz OB sabtu then ahad mlm SM.
next week got test management accounting pule.
haish..

p/s: BOSAN TOL POST KALI NI. UHUU..

Note:
Mala Gongyi Daxue = UiTM.
[tadhe kne mngena dgn isi post ini. sekadar hiasan. huu..]

fza.ithu.zazha